Translate

Wednesday 4 June 2014

MONEY TRICKY TRICKS : VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED FINANCE FROM YOUR CREDIT CARDS

When I used my credit cards to raise finance for rapid growth business deals I was able to raise over £70,000 on cards alone. I could raise a further £30,000 or so on overdrafts and 'personal reserve' accounts with agreed borrowing limits.

There are many opportunities to make a lot of money in a short time when you have the capital to invest. Naturally, because of the high interest rates payable for cash borrowing on credit cards, the only reason you should borrow large sums of money using this method is to invest in opportunities which virtually guarantee a good profit in a short time.


Before I made the mistake of investing in business opportunities which I had not looked into in enough depth, and so consequently lost money on, I used credit cards to borrow several thousands at a time to finance some very profitable deals.

Some of these included the cash purchase of luxury cars, often after I had already located a buyer with ready money to buy from me immediately after I had taken possession. The best of these deals was when I bough a Mercedes 190E for £8,750 from a private owner in London and sold it for £11,000 to an eager buyer in Edinburgh who had already told me that was the price he would pay for this particular car. The purchase price was raised solely through my Visa and Mastercards.

I actually borrowed £9,000 and took a luxury overnight stay at the Hampshire hotel in Leicester Square as a perk of the "job". The best part, though, was driving the car from London to Edinburgh.

I knew that I was making a sound investment, because, even if the man who had agreed to buy the car from me had changed his mind, I had a car with a book price of around £12,000 for less than three quarters of that sum. The very worst I was likely to end up with was my money back!

Although I have made more money in property dealing than any other business venture, followed closely by selling information, I still buy and sell the occasional luxury car. Not because I need to, sometimes I only make a few hundred pounds. I do it, just occasionally, because I enjoy it...it certainly beats working for a living!

Please note, because of the high interest rates of credit cards it is often not a good idea to use the money borrowed on them to finance property deals. The trouble with property, although it is nearly always a good investment, is that it can take some time to turn it around.

Credit card borrowing should only be used when you are virtually certain that a property is going to be ready for sale in a very short time and that you are confident that it will sell quickly.

I bought a shop, over three years ago, which I still have not managed to sell. It has been on the market now for over two years and looks like it will be some time before I finally dispose of it. The initial sum of £25,000 for purchase and repairs was raised on credit cards. But, after paying out thousands in interest I finally paid off the credit cards with a long term bank loan. I was able to use the property itself as collateral, so getting the loan was not a problem. I mention it here simply to warn of the dangers.

When I first decided to buy the shop I was confident that I could have it ready for sale within three or four months. This I did. I then used it as a storage space for a further 9 months and then put it on the market. I know it will sell eventually, and I expect to get the asking price of £57,000, but my initial hope of a fast profit soon disappeared.

So, although there is great potential in using your credit cards as a means of raising cash quickly to finance lucrative deals in property or any other business transaction, please be warned: Tread carefully.


Providing that you take care to research the opportunity in which you intend to invest, and make certain that you have every last iota of information available, there is no reason for you to not make excellent profits. And once you have done a few deals in whatever area of business you choose, you should recoup the profits to build yourself a capital base. Working like this you will soon be able to finance your dealings with your own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment